My experience at Botani Square Bogor

A few days ago, I visited Botani Square Bogor with my son and my husband. When we arrived there, my son was hungry. He wanted to drink milk. Then, I gave him milk at the chair available at Botani Square. At that time, I bought a big bag, one plastic big bag consists of three packs of Mamy Poko Pants and a big umbrella. I bought the Mamy Poko Pants at ADA Swalayan. It was because I bought too many goods, so I forgot to bring the plastic bag. When I arrived at home, I realized that I missed the plastic bag. I was panic and I decided to go back to Botani Square Bogor. I forgot where I left it and I tried to remember the places I visited. I asked to Botani Square information and luckily they saved my plastic bag. I thought the cleaning service found my plastic bag. I had to fill out information about myself and the goods I left. Then, I could get my plastic bag. I was so happy because I didn't lose it. Thank you for honest Botani Square cleaning service. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Off-the-Shoulder Tee

Cheap Blueberry Bread