Now we have to pay to watch YouTube offline on YouTube application

Now we have to pay to watch YouTube offline on YouTube application. Two days ago when I wanted to save offline video on YouTube app for my son like I used to, the YouTube videos I saved were not available. I thought that it was because I had old cell phone. Then, I tried to save YouTube video on my mother's cell phone. But, I cannot find the button for any video. My husband tried to find information about it and he said that now we have to pay $10 per month to be able to watch YouTube offline on YouTube application. The only way to watch the YouTube video offline for free now is by downloading the video on PC and move it to the cell phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Off-the-Shoulder Tee

Cheap Blueberry Bread